Transceiver Field Applications Engineers
As a worldwide telecom company, we are seeking two bilingual (English and Chinese) Field Application Engineers. One will be stationed in South Plainfield, NJ and another will be stationed in San Francisco Bay Area. The engineers will be supporting customers who carrier Optical Transceivers used in products of FTTX, Datacom and Telecom.
- Should have strong understanding of how Optical transceivers work in target customer applications.
- Responsible for guiding customers in architecture, schematic and layout activities during the product design phase. In depth Knowledge of PCB design, high speed signal integrity, clocking and power distribution are essential during remote and face-to-face meetings.
- Should have proven problem-solving skills. He/she must be able to comprehend what is happening in a customer system. Coordinate with our China team and quickly recommend steps to isolate and fix problems.
- He/she will be an important member of our technical team contributing to product concepts and features per customer inputs.
-He/she will routinely attend product roadmap and strategy meeting with R/D team in China.
Experience with multiple of the following subjects highly desirable:
Optical transceivers ( GPON, EPON,XFP, SFP, SFP+, CFP2 )
Lab Equipment Hands on Experience ( Scope, BERT )
FEC ( Forward Error Correction) techniques
High speed PCB design ( 1G/10G/40G/100G )
SONET/SDH, Ethernet, Fiber channel, Mixed signal design and test
We offer competitive wage, plus excellent benefit package:
- medical, dental and vision insurance with NO out of pocket expense
- 401k matching
- Sick Leave