MSc. or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Physics or equivalent.
Minimum 2 years of industrial experience with emphasis on, but not limited to RF systems, RANs, Analog and Digital Wireless Systems, Cognitive and Software Define Radio (SDR) technology, etc.
- Strong background in Communication Systems – including Wireless Communication systems
- Previous direct experience in RF and Electronic system design – including, Baseband Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms, RF Signal processing, and antenna design and implementation - with relevant industrial experience of at least 2 years
- Previous experience with new wireless technologies including Massive MIMO, C-RAN, V-RAN, Software Defined Radio (SDR), etc.
- Previous experience working on millimeter wave systems and beam-forming technologies.
- Thorough understanding of Mobile Wireless Standards, standardization efforts, and protocols (3GPP, LTE, LTE Advanced, 5G mobile, CPRI, C-RAN, etc.)
- Hands-on laboratory experience
- Previous experience with leading projects
Soft Skills (Communication/Team/Leadership):
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in with multiple teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects
~5 % travel - some international
Hours of work/work schedule:
40 hours/week, with extended hours if needed